NEUROSCAN (BIOTHESIOMETER)-WIREFREE COMMUNICATION
NeuroScan is a non-invasive tools to detect neurological loss of sensation by vibration. It is an electronic turning fork device mainly used for wide range of research, laboratory to identifies the diabetic neuropathy. Its vibration strengthen operates tuning fork gradually increase the amplitude till the patient sense the vibration.
NeuroScan is can be functioning with the integrated software system.
- Digital 0 to 5 volts indicator
- PC enabled software
- Custom set interpretation rules.
- Check key to cross check patient perception.
- No probe indicator alarm.
- Maximum 50 volts indicator alarm.
- Multiple Operation mode software
- Optional single or multipage report
- Customized PDF report printing facility.
- E-Mail and Simple report printing facility.
- Easy user guide.
- Weight less than 3Kgs.
- DICOM supported reporting.
- Non-PC based available.
- WireFree Communication option.